Sunday, January 3, 2010

Car Engine Parts Labeled

Features Scrolls Esmeralda

Before starting with the first post of this year of my blog.

BEST WISHES FOR THIS YEAR 2010


This picture is when my friend Milko won the Emerald Dofus there is seen in the photo, the photo shows my 3 Ocras, and my Sadida Laindra friend.

The Emerald dofus drop is obtained with 800 + PP (prospecting points) with a probability of 0.05% drop.

The Emerald dofus gives 50 to 100 points of life.

Here's the link to the wiki that talks about the emerald dofus

In particular I've seen come out easier with the dark vlad Dopple ... This leaves every 12hrs after the last time you beat.

also obtained from dark vlad

first post I hope this year will be helpful.

Best wishes for 2010, her friend
Pao

0 comments:

Post a Comment