Sunday, October 18, 2009

Process Of Masterbation

Why a Cra, that Three

I have asked several times because Ocras and that three ....

For the answer to why Cra ... because I really like the gameplay and physically reminds me of my last few years. Technically speaking

Cra allows me to be very versatile in ranged attacks, while most other races have to come and have a preference for short to medium-sized maps, class maps Cra fascinates us middle maps to long ... as in what we can come to a distance several blows to level the situation as they approach.

It is believed that Cras weakness is melee ... it is true at lower levels and only with certain Builds (ways to play a Cra) ... a good weapon in combination with a good set is lethal ... including the possibility of hitting more than any of our arrows ... so that the possibility of pvp against other races is very possible in the field melee.

And now that three Ocras, for whom I have been in battle since it is more than obvious ... and for those who have not seen me in battle I will explain why.

Sometimes natural selection is to use 2 or more characters of different Iopu and Ani, extra Enutrof to drop, etc ... Well experienced

I realized that possibly the increased use powers okra agreed a powerful thing could happen ... and as usual it was walking alone in the world gave me courage dofus could not go to other places without having to ask for help ... For

think so ... my second Cra Morwen and it really was not what I expected ... there was no extra increase in power as I thought ... but in battle are placed one more in my fight Cras against Real Gobball .. and as always yoi like the maximum charge of all fire my okra and okra also then that the charge ... and SURPRISE! Paste

normal to say 100, with an additional charge rose to 120-150 ... but the charge with 3 climbed to 230 ... and so there I decided to make the third okra ..

And from then on I always go with my 3 Ocras ... which makes me pretty and deadly ..

allowing you to go to places with only 1 okra could not.


At the moment I leave

Her friend, Pao

0 comments:

Post a Comment