Sunday, October 25, 2009

How Do U Know When Ringworm Is Healing

part Kanibola

First of all greetings to my friends I was missing s this week, I had a lot of work and I was very busy.

Well, this time before proceeding with my issues Ocras want to tell a little about my adventure to go kanibola mask. Those who do not know

kanibola mask is still the key to get to face Moon (in Moon Island) here is an excellent guide on how to get the mask kanibola Http://www.gremioinnumerable.com/dofus/34-mascara-kanibola

For this adventure Kiwwi thank my friend for helping me as a subject ... it really is not difficult to get the mask ... So if .... takes a very long time ... at least 3 hours ... because the drops are not 100%. the group we were nothing else is sacred Kiwwi 110 +, my 3 okra, and Eniripsa 156.

Part super fun, and in my case supercomplicada was already in the boat ... because I had the good luck (until I ran out of stones capture) that I played pure mobs with arch enemies.

it were not for the amount of nuts kokos and recommend it be time to get to level up there ... relativamentes good short battle experience.

Finally ... to 120 or lower levels, you recommend not to go without an animal who cure ... and that the ship will make entering the normal mobs from 70 to 150 per hit to all ... and if you touch them Archis and my stick to one 200 and 300 ...

And beware ... assaults on the road all!

acomplete Now the mission ... will realize that the mask kanibola is not an object of a mission ... then if they see it and urges them to go to face Moon ... can buy it at the flea market from a 140kk tailors each ...

same now I think my economy based on selling masks dofusiana kanibolas ... because after going to the Moon lost item. and therefore as with the resources necessary for my dora bora may be an additional source of kamas.


No more for now until the next.

Her friend, Pao

0 comments:

Post a Comment